12.02.2010

some pre-read new yorkers



pardon my online absence dear readers. it seems to me the hardest task of a farmer is tending to her neglected, but loved, macbook.

i had a wonderful thanksgiving week with my parents. but. my camera died an inglorious death in a mud puddle. nick's camera ran out of battery and we "misplaced" the charger. so i had a thanksgiving week sans appareil. which was wonderful. but frustrating. so no photos to show of the feast and the week-end. suffice to say we had a house full of family...one of our turkeys...greens from my garden....sweet potatoes from friends....and bread by my dad.

now nick is back. i bought myself a hanukkah present of a new canon. and i have a few moments to retreat to the online world. photos above are of the presents i got last week. so much love and its not even christmas yet. 

hanukkah gelt from maura
flowers from mama
macaroons from nick
pens & paper from papa
....and old (but very much needed and desired) new yorkers from ayana. 

i'm one lucky lady to receive so much goodness by post and by hand. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...