7.20.2011

pigs on tv


its terribly difficult to get an accurate view of the size and scope of a farm such as cane creek. especially when the documenter in question --moi-- likes to take up close or out of focus photos. so i thought i would share the bit that made it onto unc-tv last night about our farm. you can see me & nick herding escaped pigs. and there is a special shot of oscar and van gogh that made my heart lurch. it was shot back in the fall and i had nearly forgotten this footage existed. enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. oh i love this so. i can't even begin to tell you. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Jenne. I could watch things like this all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Glad to see the farms are getting the recognition they deserve! How long did it take to get all the pigs back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video! It really shows off the land beautifully and makes me miss the farm lands I grew up on even more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool. Makes me wanna farm! It's not gonna happen but it makes me want to!

    Kacie
    http://www.acollectionofpassions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! how fascinating seeing all of the beautiful land and animals. thanks for sharing kate :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...